Innovation. Education. Business.
The mission of the TEC is to foster entrepreneurship and enhance the success of new tech companies through a program of business incubation and education, resulting in a more diverse local economy, new job opportunities in the Indiana area, and increased wealth.
- Increase the rate of new business start-up activity in the market area.
- Improve the long-term success rate for recently formed businesses.
- Create opportunities for university students and community members to gain hands-on experience in tech/software development, entrepreneurship, and small business.
- Help to diversify the local economy.
- Foster a culture that is supportive of entrepreneurship.
- Create employment opportunities for area residents.
- Develop women-owned and minority-owned businesses.
- Provide networking, mentoring, training, technical assistance, and customized services for client businesses